Retreat with Conscious Retreats and mFulaWozi Wilderness on a restorative long weekend of mindful movement and self-care from 20-23 April 2023.
Immerse yourself in the majestic luxury on offer at Mthembu Lodge with unprecedented views of the White iMfolozi River and the allure of the Big 5.
Your days will be filled with restorative yin yoga, meditation, game drives, bush walks, conscious conversation and delicious plant based, high vibrational foods.
Alix Verrips, private chef, award winning cookbook author and transformational coach and Sibylle Sharon, transformational coach, facilitator and yin yoga instructor
- 3 nights in private one or two-bedroom luxury suite at Mthembu Lodge nestled on the embankment of the White iMfolozi River
- 3 plant based, high vibrational meals a day prepared by a private chef
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages throughout your stay
- 1 Consciousness Coaching™ or Time to Think™ coaching session (60min)
- Daily Yin Yoga and meditation practice
- 1 customised massage
- 2 game drives daily
- Guided bush walk (optional)
- Free time for relaxation, contemplation etc.
- Recommended reading list
- Take-home gift
- Cookbook PDF of the meals served on retreat
- Conservation levy of R300 per person per day
(Travel to and from the venue is not included)
R19 500 per person sharing and R29 500 single rate depending on availability at the mFulaWozi Wilderness, Private Game Lodge, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.